Thursday, March 27

HEyyyy Farcoasters =D

I'm super sleepy but I'm feeling random and I miss far coast very much!

1. I miss every single far coaster!
2. I miss doing closing
3. I miss sitting on the steps after closing
4. I miss my ice framboos
5. I miss white choc and caramel blend
6. I miss heating up the food
7. I miss sleeping in the kitchen during breaks
8. I miss SUPPER with you guys
9. I miss roundings after closing with uncle cheng!
10. I miss massaging for u guys.
11. I miss the sofa.
12. I miss mitch.
13. I miss cleaning the machine
14. I miss those training days
15. I miss our uniform
16. I miss those soccer sessions

and a never ending list......
Anyway. Far coast will always be in my <3

lovesssss,
Diyanah!

ps. Its time to meet up soon peeps! Next up, GRUMPY's birthday!!!
ITs going to be party time yaw!

No comments: